Us

Us
Sohel and Lindsey

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Welcome to our blog!


Lindsey here... Since this is the first entry I will tell you what is going on currently in our lives.
- We are living in Kansas
- Sohel is in the USMC and working to help Marines get out of being recalled back to active duty
- We are expecting our first baby October 1st! YAY!
I think I am over the hump of being sick moving towards being uncomfortable... by the time the baby comes we will married 2 years and I can't believe it. I didn't ever think I would live in Kansas, but it hasn't been so bad so far, the winter SUCKS but when its warm its really nice here. More populated than I expected too. I can't wait to move to our next duty station which could be as soon as October or maybe 2009. I am hoping for either Cali or back to NC. I would like Cali since I haven't ever lived there but NC would be nice to be back near family.
Anyways until next blog!

No comments: