Us

Us
Sohel and Lindsey

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Getting Close

Its getting close the the birth of our little one! We had a baby shower with my family in Ohio which was a lot of fun and we got lots of goodies. When we got back we finished up the baby shopping by getting a stroller and lots of other stuff. So now Ethan can arrive in style!

I have been having some contractions, on Monday at my NST they caught a big one on the scale! It lasted for a bit but didn't hurt to bad. I just hope Ethan stays in there a bit longer to grow! At the last ultrasound we were told he weighs about 5.9 lbs...wow! Supposedly that's avg. but he seems large to me :)

We are moving...I know again...at the end of October to a bigger place with a garage (that was the selling point for me!) I can't wait I just wish we could move before Ethan comes but what can you do? At least it won't be snowing by then.

We are very excieted to see our families after Ethan's birth and show them a bit of KC. I am not sure they are looking forward to visiting the midwest, I know they are at least excieted about Ethan coming but using your vacation to visit KS, I am not sure its on anyone's list of things to do before they die, lol.

Well that's all I have for now!

No comments: