Friday, September 12, 2008
Update on Baby Ethan
I think he is ready to come, I went to the Dr. yesterday and I was 2 cms dilated and 50% effaced! WoohOo! The Dr. said he could come this week or in a few weeks but she doesn't think he will hold out until the 1st of Oct. I am super excited and can't wait for him to make his arrival! I go next Thursday for an ultrasound and check up.