Us

Us
Sohel and Lindsey

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ethan Sohel Arrived!

I am a little behind on my blogging, but Ethan Sohel Gilani was born on 09.22.08 at 10:15am. He was 7lbs 4oz and 19in long. Labor was quick and mostly painless. Ethan is healthy, with no problems steming from his umbilical cord. We couldn't be happier and loving almost every min of it lol. He sleeps pretty good during the day but we struggle a bit at night.
Ethan got to meet my parents last week when they came out to visit for a few days, Sohel's mom will be coming out at the end of October and I know she is super excieted. Having my parents here was nice, we got to do some touristy things and hang out.

We are getting ready to move...again, but this time just up the road. We can't wait, we are finally going to have a garage to park our cars, no more shoving snow off the windshield in the winter!

Look below for some pics of our little man, Ethan!


No comments: